2020 One Day Mission Trip - Russellville
October 3, 2020 at 8:30 am to October 3, 2020 at 4:30 pm
ONLINE REGISTRATION will open on June 5, 2020.
One Day Mission Trip
Saturday, October 3, 2020
Arkansas River Valley Association - Russellville area
Russellville High School - Cyclone Stadium
2203 S. Knoxville Ave
Russellville, AR 72802
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, September 15th
Sign up early for the best opportunity to get your choice of Ministry Site!
NEW group signup procedure (thru Google Forms)
Pay online with check or credit card
If sending registraiton and check by mail:
· Must be received by September 17
· Make check payable to: Arkansas Baptist State Convention
· Mail check & form below to : ABSC —One Day Mission Trip
10 Remington Dr.
Little Rock, AR 72204
Final instructions, ministry assignments, & items to bring will be sent to all email addresses provided during registration.
You may register as an individual/family or as a group.
7 years old and younger FREE; 8 years old and older (on Oct 3) $10 each
Minor Permission Form signed by parent/guardian required for anyone 17 and under
Children 7 & under must serve with parent/guardian (FREE)
Children 8-12 must be accompanied by an adult and work on the same team as that adult.
Pre-Teen Groups (4th-6th grade) must have 1 adult sponsor per 4 pre-teens w/ a minimum of 2 adults. Group must serve together.
Youth 13-17 must have one adult sponsor per 4 youth and at least one adult must serve with each youth team.
You will pick 3 of the following as choices:
· “I will serve where needed!”
· Prayer Teams (you will be trained and pray in teams) (each is a separate choice):
> On-site (at a designated location, for those who may have trouble walking or choose not to go out)
· Evangelism Teams (you will be trained and serve in teams)
> Car Wash Evangelism
> Laundromat Evangelism
> Door to Door Evangelism
> Hair Cuts Evangelism
> No Sale Yard Sale Evangelism
> Food Distribution Evangelism
· Block Party (bounce house, face painting, games, etc)
· Children’s Activities (VBS style; games, Bible stories, activities)
· Cowboy Ministry
· Home Repairs / Painting (list skills or tools available)
· Kids Fishing Derby (bring poles & supplies)
· Medical/Dental Clinic (tell us if you are in this profession)
· Pre-Teen Track (4th - 6th grade groups-must be accompanied by 2 adult leaders):
Choose ONE for group:
> Children’s Activities
> Food Distribution
> No Sale Yard Sale
> Block Party
> Prayer Walking
· Senior Adult Ministry (visit, share Bibles, do crafts, etc)
· Sports Camps (ministering to youth through sports)
· Yard Work Teams (raking, mowing, trimming, etc.; bring equipment if possible)
SCHEDULE for the Day:
7:30 a.m. Light breakfast will be available until 9 a.m.
8:30 a.m. Leadership training for Ministry & Site leaders
and REQUIRED TRAINING for ALL Evangelism & Prayer Teams
9:00 a.m. Kick-Off Rally begins
10:00 a.m. Ministry Sites open
11 a.m.-1 p.m. Lunch is served! (hamburger or hot dog)
3:00 p.m. All Ministry Sites clean up / pack up
3:30 p.m. Head back to Kick-Off Site
4:00 p.m. Celebration Rally
4:30 p.m. On the road home!
COST: $10 per participant - adults and children 8 and over
(children 7 and under may serve w/ parent at no cost)
*Registration fee helps provide ministry materials, as well as lunch for all participants.
For an information page and registration form, click HERE. This form can be used for a church-wide registration at a central location or to copy and distribute to individuals/families within the church.